Can you say B-U-S-Y?!

Hello there!

I hope you are doing well. I write this after having a very productive day. Each day is productive, but I actually got to tie up some loose ends here and there around the house and it makes me feel like I have accomplished something! Aaron is down stairs right now painting in our morning room. I swear that man is amazing. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned before how much he does for me and the kids..he cooks dinner every night, does the laundry, projects, grocery shops...and he's a youth leader come Sunday night..which there is plenty of prep he has to do for that on top of his day job....I'm really Thankful for him this Thanksgiving Season...
 
Last year this time I remember saying to Aaron, "next year this time we will have little ones." And BLINK we are here!! I asked Aaron the other night how we could possibly slow down time. We do our best to really enjoy every minute and commit it to memory..but we manage to somehow forget how little they used to look in their bath tub, on the changing pad, and in their crib. They were SO little for such a short amount of time....I'm so glad I took hundreds of pictures of them!

Boy are they fun though! We had their baptism last weekend. It was great. Landen wore a suit and she wore a fancy dress which she loved to put in her mouth. It was worth it though. They looked cute and I got enjoyment out of making them look like little people. We really love our church and the people there.

There is a sweet gal there, Ellen, who spent a ton of time, along with the prayer group, praying for the twins and for us while I was in the hospital. She skipped her Sunday school class so she could come to the service so she could see them be baptized....It kind of left me speechless when I found out what effort she made to be there. It meant the world  to me and still does. There really are so many good people in this world.

I titled this blog B-U-S-Y because I have been feeling somewhat over whelmed for the past month. There are days I feel like my chin is just above water...my expectations for myself are out of control and I'm trying to get my self in check and back to being balanced.  I'm thinking Thanksgiving break is coming at the perfect time.....Did I mention we're having Thanksgiving at our house :-)

Okay, it's picture time! There are baptism pictures and our Christmas/Casual pictures that we just took today (it was a VERY early start to a Saturday-but so worth it).

If I don't get on here before Thanksgiving, which there is a good chance I won't, from our family to yours we wish you the Happiest Thanksgiving!!

Lots of Love and Hugs!


Meeting Ellen for the First Time







































So this is how I ended my night...Landen kills me...He just loves to "Chill" in his tub! He was like this for most of his bath!

Comments