We've made it to 25 weeks!

Here is today's Dr.'s report: The babies are still doing just fine. Their heart rates, when monitored, are strong and they even accelerate which usually they don't see until after 28 weeks. This is a very good sign.  As for me, the Dr. is going to continue to keep me on the magnesium since I'm still having contractions. 

Please know I have gotten all of your emails, voicemails, and text and I promise to call or write you back. The days have been very busy -believe it or not! I'm still adjusting to the routine of the Dr.'s, nurses, PCA's, house cleaning, nutrition, and everyone else that pops in...I DO want to see and talk to you all!!!! So please don't think for a second I don't want visitors. I want and need the company of you to stay sane just give me a couple more days :)

Comments

Post a Comment