Never a dull moment :)

For those of you who worried that I would struggle with  lack of sleep when the twins are born, worry no more :)  I am getting enough interuppted nights and still functioning throughout the day-I consider this boot camp. 

Last night was "one of those nights" where I was up until the wee hours. After the babies were monitored (which they behaved this time :) ) I started having contractions roughly every five minutes. This time I could feel them pretty well. So I was monitored through the night and the Dr. ended up prescribing a shot and an oral medicine that I will take for the next 72 hours...yes this on top of the "Mag."  I'm thinking I'll just stay hooked up to the mag until these little sweeties come :) I am curious if the Dr. I see today will suggest the same or try to take me off the Mag...My guess is they won't take me off of it....although it would be nice not to have to unplug the IV every time you want to go some where lol...

So that's the latest.....I'm hoping for my first relaxing day today.....we'll see how lucky I am :)

Love and Hugs!

Comments

  1. Hey Danielle - great blog! Let me know if I can do anything for you, or if you want to talk to an ob "off the clock" :)Are you with the High risk group at Good Sam? I hope so, they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anita! Thank you so much for all you have offered! I greatly appreciate it! I am with the high risk group at Good Sam and the nurses are GREAT! I'll be sure to keep in touch with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment