Energy!

Last night was my FIRST night of getting to sleep through without being woke up by a nurse! It was wonderful! I still got up at 5:30, but I fell back asleep until I was woken up at 6:45 for my glucose test.  I also am not bothered much by the nurses anymore during the day because of being off the mag....so no vital checks and such...so I am getting a lot more quiet time :)

As I come off the Mag, I am regaining a lot of energy. Which is great, but making it hard to sit in bed. I have so far found things to keep me busy this morning, but I'm wondering what I'm going to get myself into this afternoon...maybe my physical therapy exersises-yay :P

The only update I have today is from my glucose test. I did it this morning and it was a little high. The Dr. said she's not surprised because I had the steroid shots and because of my decrease in activity since I've been here. So tomorrow morning around five, I will begin the three hour test and then we will have hopefully better results. Yay for getting stuck four times...I'm really looking forward to that.


The babies are doing well on all of their stress tests. They are also becoming more and more active. Sitting here in bed allows for me to catch lots of movement on the outside. Sometimes it's just hilarious feeling all the movement and watching my belly ripple...we're certainly getting to spend some quality time together:) It makes me excited to meet them :)

I hope you all are enjoying the warm weather!

Love and Hugs!

Comments