New Room Number! 984!

Hello Everyone! I'm so excited to be posting here tonight to tell you two great things! One, we've had a nice quiet day...no contractions or any other problems :) We're holding steady!  Two, I am now in a private room!!! I was so excited when they came in tonight to move me! The floor really filled up today and I was told I would probably end up with a room mate...not the case! So my new room number is 984 :) I am in a corner room with two great big windows! It is so nice to be able to relax and know I am where I'm going to stay- and for a LONG time!!!  Things are only getting better here!  Tomorrow I go for an ultrasound, they will check the babies and my cervical length..so I'll have a report tomorrow :)

Love and Hugs!!!

Comments

  1. Hang in there. I think of you and the babies often and wish you well. I hope your hubby is doing well too. Linda Jansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog to keep up with you and the babies- Such a good idea! I know (from being on the other end of things) that the hospital can be a place that is very difficult to rest and find a routine, but we are praying for you! Happy to hear you got your own room as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment