26 weeks and 4 days!

Welp, I've not had much to post until today so here is the latest and greatest from my sunny "corner suite" at Good Sam!

We had an a great ultrasound today. We got to see how much Landen and Caroline have grown. Needless to say, she is curled up (still!) in the lowest part of my hip (what the nurses and I refer to as the basement) and Landen is getting to enjoy everywhere else (the pent house). He certainly takes advantage of the space by moving around a lot :)

The Dr.'s and nurses are really happy with their size. I was watching the NICU channel today and they said some babies who are delivered at 28 weeks are around 2lbs 3 oz. With that being said, check out Caroline and Landen's stats for this week!

(Aaron wrote this up for me so we can keep track)

Babies at 24wks size
Caroline: 1lb 12oz

Landen: 1lb 13oz

Babies at 26wks
Caroline: 2lb 3oz -Awesome!
Landen: 2lb 8oz- Over Achiever!


Caroline's growth: 7oz
Landen's growth: 11oz



Percent diff between twins at 26wks 14%, anything below 20% is acceptable.

Aside from this news, I will continue on oral meds and just relax! Thank you for all the prayers! We know they are working with all the blessings we continue to receive daily!

Love and Hugs!

Comments