Rest? What's that???


Well Hello!

I so badly wanted to write all of you last week on Valentines. I also wanted to take pictures with the kiddos marking that date as our one year mark since we had gone into the hospital....but we were all sick..including the dog...yes, by Friday the dog was even sick to. I thought, " You've got to be kidding me right now!"  I went in one day last week to work. I probably should not have.  I continued to be sick all week and the rest of the fam followed. The kids had temps and the hubby came down sick as well.....so needless to say, I'm still not 100% but that is the harsh reality of being a mother of twins, two dogs, and a wife...But in case you are wondering everyone else is for the most part doing great!


The kiddo's birthday is fast approaching! I am so excited because we're going to do the March of Dimes on their birthday weekend! Yay! What a way to celebrate their healthy births after all the great care we received at Good Sam! Here is a link to our page if you'd like to check it out: http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?si=9CCF5E8C-80AA-47F6-8CEF-CF9EE5248B12&SeID=2033193

Our team name is-Foulk Fighters! I'm absolutely thrilled we get to do this! It really means a lot to us!

I hope you all are well and your family is too! I can't tell you how excited I am for Spring! I just want to feel better! I've never felt like crud for so long!  It's time to get some rest tonight and hopefully this weekend!  Enjoy your weekend!!

Lots of Love,

Danielle and the gang!

Comments