Valentines is Coming!

Hi There!

  I really can't believe that come this Wednesday, it will be a year since I was admitted to Good Sam. I knew my stay at Good Sam would seem like a blip on the radar, but wow, how it has gone by fast!  You will see in some of my pictures of Caroline, she is on a heart blanket that I received from the Podberesky Family while I was in the hospital...who would have thought I would be using it to take Caroline's first Valentine pictures on it! By the way, Jonah and Arielle, I still curl up with this blanket and always think of you all!
   So I have a cold...well I should say the cold I have had for the past three weeks (probably just weather related with all the ups and downs we've had in temps) has turned into a full blown sinus mess! I feel like crap! I hate when my weekends are crappy because of how I feel. It really is NO fun!  Guess it could be worse!  I hope you all are WELL! It seems like everyone is getting sick!

   As always, here are some pics of the kiddos! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Lots of Love,

 
Danielle














                                                                   Sibling Love....
                                                                    Silly Girl



Comments