Eat More?

The great thing about being in the hospital, is I'm getting to know my Dr.s really well. What's even better is I really like all of them, so when it comes time to bring these babes into the world, I will be really comfortable with whom ever delivers them :)

I don't have a whole lot to report on, but the Dr. checked in on my weight today. She said often when patients are here they lose weight because of being in bed all day (you lose muscle) and because they don't like the hospital food so they eat less.  Overall, she's happy with my 30lb gain, but since I was admitted, I haven't gained any weight. She encouraged me to keep eating so I don't lose....If only she knew how much I HAVE been eating! I'm like a little piggy with my stash of goods!

For example, last night I ate a dark chocolate candy bar and pretzles....not to mention I had two peanutbutter "egg" shaped reese's lol.  I won't even tell you the rest of the food I've been consuming :) It's not all bad though.

The Dr. was happy with Landen and Caroline's stellar weight gain..she said the weight is helpful when they are born early because they always lose some and then gain it back. So being a good size when born is positive!

I think that is about it for now, I'm getting ready to work on a project for the nursery!! My good friend's mom brought me all the supplies to make these awesome frames that will hang on the wall....I'll be sure to post pictures!!

Have a GREAT day!!

Love and Hugs!

Comments