9 MoNtH ChEcK Up!

Hi there! I hope this find you well! Yesterday we took the kiddos in to the Dr.s and everything continues to be amazingly great for Landen and Caroline.

Here were Landen's stats: Weight-18 lbs 13oz and 28 inches long. The Dr. was impressed with the skills/strength he has. She said with being preemies, their development should be around an 8 month old but he is at a 9 1/2 month old at this point.  She predicted he will be walking very soon- Oh boy! 

Caroline- 17lbs 11.5oz and 27 1/2 inches long.  She is developmentally at 9 months....I tell ya these kiddos sure do know how to rise to the occasion. Since  early on they have been strong babies...and they continue to be!

I learned something new yesterday. Boys take after their mothers in height and girls take after their fathers...maybe you knew that...but I had no idea!  I also found out with being 5'7'' I am in the 90th percentile...I had no idea I was above average in height.  Guess I never paid attention to those things before.

The babes are busy trying new foods like egg yolks and meat. They literally LOVE everything! Landen is crawling and standing on his own and can for the most part lower himself to the ground from standing. Landen has eight teeth right now with two more looking like they are making their way... Caroline is beginning to crawl, loves to sit and play, likes to stand with support and rock back and forth to music. She has two teeth on the bottom :-)

Whelp, I have to end here....the babes are awake and letting me know it!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Love,
Danielle



Comments