Hello!

Hello Friend!

   Well it's March and WOW what a snow! I enjoyed the day off today with the kiddos! It's so nice to have a surprise day to spend with the L and C. They really are on the move and have so much personality! I have a feeling the way Landen is moving around furniture that he will be walking soon...Caroline is quick to catch up and you never know she could be first.  They continue to be the happiest babies. The sleep great at night still too! And talk about BIG eaters! They can really pound some turkey sausage, egg, and pancake for breakfast!

   Spring break is coming up at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to it. We will be home for spring break, we're heading to the beach this summer. I'm soooo excited to take LandC to the beach and really excited to buy them their cute beach bathing suits and gear! They are going to love it! I have a feeling vacation is going to be a lot different for us, but fun, of course! Have you ever been or heard of Grayton Beach? It's beautiful, serene, and away from all the hustle and bustle.  My parents have gotten us a house on the beach. They will be going and my sister and her husband. It should be a lot of fun times!

When I'm not day dreaming about vacation, I am busy working on the big birthday! Between organizing things for our March for Babies team, writing invites, making a video and planning the cake and decorations I am keeping very busy in my free time! Aside from all the decorating and all of that fun stuff, I am most excited about how well our team is doing in raising money for the March for Babies! It warms my heart every time someone donates! I am hoping our team can reach our goal!

Welp, it's time to go make some dinner...it's getting late and unfortunately tomorrow is not going to be another snow day.

Take Care!!!

Lots of Love,
Danielle

Comments