We're ALL a Buzzzz!

Hello! It's been awhile since I've written because we've been so busy! We've been doing yard work (well Aaron has), little projects around the house, planning for the BIG birthday party this weekend, and every other thing you can think of under the sun!  So unfortunately, the blog is not my first priority...especially when I still have a list of to-do's that need to be done!
 
I did just want to drop in and say hello though. I hope you all are well! I'm excited for spring to be here. It's nice to go out without all the extras like coats, gloves, hats and so forth. It was so annoying to have all that when it was just me, but now things have trippled and the minivan just seems to really fill up fast! Here are some pics for you...I hope you enjoy. I'll be sure to write more another time...I'll post after their big birthday!!

lots of love!

























Comments