It's summer! And I'm up late!

Well hello! So I'm so excited because Aaron and I made homemade healthy cookies and I'm playing Quiddler and watching TV Land. Which by the way I wish they played I Love Lucy, The Brady Bunch, I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched and the Wonder Years! Anyways I am totally enjoying this free time to myself! It feels so good!
  We went to the pool today at my parent's house. It's amazing there. It's like a little resort! We had a blast and I got to tan while the kids napped! My mom even played with them for awhile, without me knowing, so I could relax a little longer. She really is the best! My dad came home from work to see us all too! In telling you, it was an awesome day! 
  I am also really excited about being able to walk in the mornings again. It's been awhile and I have committed to walking everyday until school starts. I figure that change , even If I miss some days, will make a positive difference in my health. I would love for everyone to commit to one  change until the middle of August. Maybe it's drinking more water or cutting out a can of pop.  What little thing could you change?
    Anyways, I'm feeling great knowing I'm doing something for myself this summer. It's really making me happy an I feel productive too!  I have to tell you a dumb moment I had today...I was using my exercise band, I sat on the floor with my legs out put the band around the bottom of my feet to to a 'row' and when I pulled back the band rolled up my flip flop and popped me right in the mouth...Needless to say I learned don't use bands with flip flops or you'll be slapped! Please, go ahead and laugh! I deserve it! Aaron said in the only person that could turn working out into a dangerous thing...I didn't take the out even though I wanted to! I am always looking for an excuse not to exercise. Like its too hot, too humid, raining, the kids...anything! 
  A treat for myself at the end of the day is watching Days of our Lives. Omg if you watch Days, we've got to chat! Lots of crazy things going on there! I enjoy it! Drama that doesn't really exist!  

Okay, it's time to get back to my game and TV. I just wanted to stop in and say hello! 

Xoxo
D-


Comments