Well Hello! It's been a long time....

    My apologies for not having written over the summer. I have to say it really was because we were off having a really good time together. I told Aaron awhile back that it was one of the best summers ever. I enjoyed getting together with friends, game night with family, going to the pool weekly, play dates at the zoo and at home, family reunion, running, and of course vacation.  It was fun being on the go and spending all that time with Caroline and Landen.
   The kiddos went to the Dr.'s a couple of weeks ago and measured in at:
Caroline- Ht. 29 3/4/ Wt. 21-3.5   Landen- Ht. 30 1/2/ Wt. 24.3
Boy do these kids eat! They literally love everything with the exception of fish-who can blame them! They have enjoyed a few treats here and there such as some ice cream and some of mom's birthday cake from Servattii's...yummy!  Not only do they eat like crazy, they play like crazy. They love the outdoors, exploring, pushing, moving things, climbing, chasing, games like peek-a-boo, and they love hide and go seek. They are taking wonderful naps too! Favorite words right now for Caroline are: duck (any bird), dog, momma (she yells it- it's so cute), and hi. Landen says: mom, dad, and dog and then a lot of what we just don't understand :-)
   We went last weekend to Young's Jersey  Dairy in Yellow Springs. Boy did they have fun seeing the animals! Caroline called all the goats "dogs" and Landen loved touching them. Landen likes to point and tell you "all about it." I look forward when I can understand him. But for now we smile and nod our heads :-)
  The school year has officially begun for me. My wonderful mom is watching the kiddos and taking them on special adventures every day.  She is nothing short of amazing! We are so lucky to have her! My class is wonderful this year. I have been so relaxed the whole start of this year. I'm hoping I can stay nice and chill the whole year...it really makes life more fun! 
   I hope you have had a wonderful summer, I have posted some pictures below from this past weekend...it's really hard to get a picture of the kids since they are literally always running. I'll be sure to post sooner, rather than later!!


Lots of Love and Hugs!

Danielle  












































Comments