Brrr! January 2014

Well if you have been wondering why I haven't posted it's because I've gone into a deep hibernation!  It's not just cold here, it's fridgid! I keep trying to think of warm thoughts and it works on occasion, but the reality of winter being here in full force quickly reminds me there isn't a light at the end of the tunnel...yet. 

So if you aren't a Facebook friend of mine, you probably are wondering how the kiddos are doing. They continue to say more words, share with one another, fight, eat berries like crazy, run wildly through the house, climb on chairs to eat at the island, jump on couches, finger paint, color with markers, climb stairs, ride on fun cars and laugh and smile like there is no tomorrow.  

Currently they love bubble guppies, toy story, monsters inc., and polar express. Landen is a lover of trains and sissy loves every single toy she can possibly get her hands on. She is constantly collecting things and making a pile in her tent at grams' and grandpas or throwing them all in her stroller at our house.  

Aaron and I are constantly saying to each other how amazed me are with them and how fun this age is. They are such cool little people!  We are so in love with them! 

Outside of the kids Aaron and I are busy at work. I'm on a couple committees and  am doing physical therapy for my IT band which I can happily say I'm feeling extremely better and getting back to running this up coming week! 

Once things thaw out around here we're putting in a patio :-) I'm really excited to have an outdoor living space again!  We haven't had one since Marydell (our first house). Hopefully this deep freeze will finally kill off some of those annoying bugs like the stink bug I just killed-ugh!  I like outdoor living but I hate bugs! 

Well, it's time for bed! Here are some pictures of the kiddos!  

Love and Hugs,

Danielle





Comments