HaPpY DaYs!

Hello Friends! I hope this finds all of you well! I'm sure you are all thawing out like the rest of us here in Ohio. Wow! What a winter we have had! It has been wonderful I have to say. I've gotten extra day with Landen and Caroline that have just been gifts to me! It has been great! They are both doing well. Chatting up a storm and getting into everything. Landen still loves trains and now is very fond of Thomas the Train. Caroline still likes the Bubble Guppie characters. Landen went to the dr. for an ear re-check which was fine, he weighed in at 30 lbs. Caroline I'm sure is right behind. Landen is going through clothes quickly that's for sure! We got to get out for a run today which was SO nice! The kiddos then played with our cute neighbor girl in the snow that was left around the drive way. It was so cute seeing the three of them run around together, give hugs, and share toys. It really made my day! I can't believe they will be two at the end of April. It's crazy how this past year has flown by. We are celebrating the kiddo's birthday by doing the March for Babies Walk again this year. We have been working hard for the cause and we've had a wonderful response. We're really looking forward to April and all the fun and exciting things going on! I only wish this warm weather would stay around! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks. Stay well! Love and Hugs!









Comments