April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hello! Well after having a true winter here in Ohio, I do believe we are on the right track for having a real Spring as well. The rain has been great for our plants, but not so much for the patio Aaron is installing. We are very excited to have the opportunity to work on our new project. We have been waiting and soon we will be able to enjoy our back yard more! I can't wait! April is also a fantastic time because of Spring Break! Yay! I am off soon for break and I'm looking forward to having time with Landen and Caroline. We have some fun things planned, like the museum, zoo, and aquarium. Of course plenty of outdoor time in the yard too. I am looking forward to sleeping in! It's going to be amazing! Most importantly, April is Landen and Caroline's birthday! I have to be honest...I have yet to send out invitations...I figure I will get to it this weekend or next week. We're having a Monster's Inc. birthday party for them...Aaron wants to make them fun homemade cupcakes that will go along with the monster theme. We are also celebrating their birthday again by walking in the March for Babies. I am feeling like this is an area in which I'm called to do more, so next year I am hoping to join a committee that will help organize the event. Our team is in the Top Ten Families and has been there for a long time now. We're holding strong and hoping for a few more donations that will help us reach our goal. Feel free to visit my site: www.Marchforbabies.org/LandCFoulk I will post some pictures of the kiddos for you. I have them on my phone and it's easier to upload them from my phone to the blogspot app. Landen and Caroline have gotten so big. They continue to amaze us and keep us on our toes. Lots of Love and Hugs,

Comments