Fall Happenings 2014

I took some pictures of the kiddos the other week and as I was updating my picture frames, I couldn't help but just stare at their old pictures and their new. In my mind I'm thinking they look like they're big kids now and a year ago they looked like babies.  But in reality they are really only two!  It is still amazing to me how children grow and change what feels to be so quickly!  The pictures are posted below for you to see.

Landen and Caroline are still doing well. They're very busy people-and I'm not the only one who says that! They love preschool and enjoy all the people they get to see every week. I do believe we've figured out our routine, however , there is always a puddle or diper blowout that occasionally throws a wrench in things!  I love how adventurous they are. They love to explore they aren't very hesitant in new situations. They are a very friendly and out going pair.

I hope that you all are doing well. The holidays are approaching quickly! We're looking forward to taking the kids trick-or-treating this year! Our fingers are crossed. For no rain! 


Love and Hugs!

Danielle 

Comments