2 Months Old :-)

I can't believe the twins are already two months old! It's amazing how this time is flying. We've really been enjoying the twins and watching them grow and change as they become more alert every day.  It's so fun sitting with them and looking in their eyes. Or watching them sleep and seeing them give the most genuine smile...the sights are just breath taking when you are just sitting and staring at them.

Not too much here. They are continuing to grow...that's for sure. We go to the Dr's on Friday for shots and to weigh them. I'm curious as to how much they weigh now. I'm sure Caroline is now over 8lbs and Landen over 9lbs.

 We celebrated Aaron's birthday on the 16th and Father's Day on the 17th. It was a fun filled weekend! I'll see if I can find a picture of Aaron's Father's Day gift to post on here. It was a really nice weekend!

Aside from that, nothing much new to write about. We hang out during the day, our routine is: eat, play, and sleep :-)  We've had a day or two with non-stop crying but boy did they sleep good that night. They go about 5-6 hours usually, but that night they slept a solid 7 hours. It was definitely a trade for the busy day with them.

Land C had their first play date this past Thursday. They met the Aunt Penny and Jen :-) Jen had her baby girl in February the weekend I was admitted at Good Sam. I did get to visit her...There is a group picture below :-)

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here are some pictures! We almost forgot their 7week pictures...

Love and Hugs!






Add caption





Father's Day....Aaron would kill me if he knew I put this on here...

Comments