6 Weeks

Hello Everyone!!
  I hope this finds you all well!  We are doing well ourselves. We just had a big wedding weekend! My sis had a beautiful wedding and the kiddos were lucky to get their picture with the bride..I'll be sure to post a picture when I get a hold of one. This weekend was also special because the babes got to meet their Aunt Lindsey who lives in GA.

   The little bambinos are doing great. Right now they are having a growth spurt and eating like crazy! Last night was a rough night..but I'm more prepared for tonight :)  We go for a weight check this Wednesday so I'll be sure to post an update.

  Here is what I'm sure you all rather see...lots of love from our family to yours!
Caroline at 5 weeks

Landen and Caroline
5 weeks

Caroline


Landen Waving Hello!

Caroline

Sleepy Girl

Handsome Man

Sleepy Boy

Comments

Post a Comment