3 Months Old..and where has the summer gone?!

Hello Everyone! I'm so sorry there has been a few weeks gap in blogging. I'm not sure what I've been doing that has kept me so busy... ;-)

So what's the latest....to be honest I need to pause and think about what exactly it is we've been doing that I haven't already told you.......

Still thinking.......

Our day is pretty much like this...Eat...Play...Sleep..Repeat

So I guess I'll address each part and how it's going lol

Eating...they are amazing eaters..they are up to 5 oz now. Aaron says they are already going to be eating us out of house and home. Caroline's stomach had really been bothering her and so I took her to the Dr's last week and he switched her to soy formula. Granted they only get one bottle of formula a day, he said it could be the culprit of her upset tummy at night that has been keeping her up.  I watch my dairy intake so he wasn't really concerned with it being a nursing issue. So far the switch in formula seems to be doing the trick! Landen is doing great eating wise. Nothing seems to really bother his tummy :)

Play...Landen and Caroline both love to play! They love tummy time and their gym mat.  Landen has developed good head and neck control and Caroline continues to improve as well.  They love to be talked to and I love when I talk to them because they smile like crazy. They look at me like I'm the greatest thing in the world and that just makes my day....every day ;-)

Sleep....They sleep well at night. Caroline usually gets up around 2 or 3 and then at 5 or 6.  Landen has been making it until about 5:00... However, last night they gave me a rude awakening of how it used to be when they were first born...the were up ALL night! Hungry, fussy, and crying...we were busy.  And because of all that business we all took a two hour nap this afternoon that was AWESOME!!
During the day they take their naps and I usually am chasing my tail trying to get something done but often not.

I go back to work here in two and half weeks...yikes! I've been in the classroom already twice and it's in pretty good shape. I of course brought home things to work on here and there where I can...I'm not sure how I feel about going back to work just yet. I have mixed emotions. I love what I do, but I'm going to miss L and C like crazy...but on the flip side, I think if I stayed home all the time I would go crazy.  So off to Grammy's they will go :) I know she's looking forward to it and really what could be better  than hanging out with your Grammy during the day if you can't be with your mommy.

Aaron and I celebrated our fifth anniversary this past Saturday. We spent Saturday night at the Reds Museum, dinner at Jimmy G's- which if you haven't been you should go, decor is a little weird but the food is AMAZING! We stayed the night downtown...so it was our first night away from the twins and it was the first night in six months Aaron and I had alone.  I have to say I love him more now than I have ever loved him before....

Well, somehow in our Eat, Play, and Sleep schedule I have managed to NOT get a ton of pictures of the kiddos... but I have few to share...of them and us...I hope you enjoy them.
Caroline Waking Up


Pretty Girl Having Fun On Her Mat

Focused!

You heard right! I'm Three Months Old!

She's Getting Closer to me With That Camera!

Wait! I'm not ready!!

Aaron and I on our Anniversary! 5 years sure did go fast!!!!!

My present from Aaron...Anniversary band :-)

Comments