6 Months??!! Really?!

The time has come, the twins are six months old! Crazy cool if you ask me. I can't help but reflect often on where we came from and how we continue to have such strong and healthy babies.  Tomorrow afternoon, Aaron and I will be taking L and C for their six month appointment. I'm sure all will be well, but I'll certainly report if there is anything out of the norm. The last time we were in, the Dr. was rotating Landen's left hip and she concluded it was his knee she heard pop, but we will be checking it again to make sure his hip is okay. From what I've been observing and with moving him around and standing him up, nothing has appeared to be wrong or concerning.... But I'm not the Dr.

Two weekends ago we took L and C to the Walk for Kids. Messer, Aaron's employer, is a big supporter of Children's Hospital and so we had fun walking at Coney Island on a very chilly morning. The twins got their first balloons which we tied to their stroller and they both received ribbons for completing the walk which was very sweet of the people passing the ribbons out.

I have to tell you, I haven't been around a lot of babies, but Landen and Caroline are two of the most happiest people I know. They smile from sun up to sun down. They are constantly laughing, giggling, and smiling and it just warms my heart....even when I'm dead tired lying on the floor next to them, they can get me to smile...they are really two special little people.

I really hope you are doing well. Can you believe it is almost November?! I knew the time would fly, but I still can't believe how fast it has gone. I appreciate you taking the time to follow the twins...I hope you will stick around for years to come and share in this journey with us. Here are some pics of the kiddos!  Enjoy!

Lots of Love and Hugs!

P.S....I have a thing for baby feet as you will notice in these pictures ;-)






































Comments