Weekend Fun!

I feel like I do a  pretty good job thinking ahead when going places with the kiddos and I must say I usually am well prepared.  We went to the Cincinnati Museum Center this weekend and took the jogging stroller...yes it's a double. We got in just fine.  We went down to the children's area to check it out and it was great.  We came up stairs to go to some exhibits and we didn't fit through the doors! Ugh!  Right when we didnt' fit through the doors I heard my father's voice ring through my head, " Don't wish you would have."  At that moment I flashed back to standing in the garage grabbing stuff out of my car to put in Aaron's car and I thought to myself while looking at the carriers, " I'm not taking one more thing!" 
   Well dad, I wish I would have.  We could have torn the stroller down and made our way through the door but since we got in for free, we decided to feed the kids, people watch, and sit by the fountain out side. Which was lovely...but I'm still bitter about not fitting through those darn doors!!! The ladies that work there said they usually fit too!! Trust me I tried ramming it through the doors, but I didnt' want to have to buy a new stroller or a door frame...and most importantly I didn't want to hurt the kids-even though they were secure in their seats.
  We did make it down to the river. We parked at Sawyer Point and walked right along the wall down there and hung out.  We watched the duck boat go into the water and come out! So crazy to see something go from a boat to a vehicle...The weather was BEAUTIFUL and I must say we enjoyed the entire day! The kiddos were awake the whole time too! So I know they got to see a lot as well!
  Caroline is sitting here on my lap and I think she may be a little annoyed that I'm working on this blog and not playing with her since it is my day off...I must admit she is right...So I'm off of here for the next day and a half until it's time to go back to work...I try hard not to do the TV, phone and computer on my days off with them....however, I have to admit that my DVR is now empty...I broke that rule but watched a lot of good TV! It was a treat!


Enjoy your day and these pics!

Danielle and Caroline (Landen is sleeping )




Comments