Reflection

   It's never a bad time to reflect on life. I am sitting in the parking lot at VOA while Aaron hurries to shop for new pants ( he looks sooo good!) and I'm thinking about where we are in life, where I am, where we've been and where we are going. 
  Did I ever picture myself sitting in a minivan listening to Bubble Guppies with twins? Heck no, but I wouldn't trade it for the world . I think about how amazing it is that they sit at the table and can eat and drink on their own when it wasn't too long ago they weren't able to. Aside from the family aspect of my life I am watching people come in and out of the store with their boy friends and girlfriends some people are in suits some in jeans and blazers . I stop and think wow, we used to do the dressing up on Saturday night and now we're running around trying to buy pants because were just too busy during the week . But again I wouldn't trade it for the world. 
  I think about other areas of life like childhood memories, past friends, and family. While some are great and some are not I remember it got me to where I am today- which is awesome.  It hasn't always been easy either. And growing from difficult times, I think, has made me a better person because I chose to move forward and do something positive with the situation. 
  Like I said reflecting can be a very positive thing, it can help us remember where we were and where we are and help guide us for our future. But we also have to remember God has a great plan for us and he's showing us every day his awesome works in the lives we live... Look back but don't get stuck in the past, we all have bright days ahead ! 

Love,

Danielle

Comments