Two Weeks Old

Hello! To all the Mother's out there, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I had a great Mother's Day weekend with the fam :-) I still can't believe these cute little twins are ours..I'm waiting for reality to set in that I'm now a Mommy...

The twins are doing great, not too much to report on them. They are still doing a lot of sleeping and eating, which is a great routine for me because I do the same :-)  I've been trying to tackle my to-do-list but I'm claiming today as a sleep and eat only day so I can catch up on some rest. It's hard to do when it's so beautiful out, maybe we'll go for a walk today...

With that being said, I'm going to leave it at that and share with you some pictures so I can go back to bed.  I hope you all are having a great week!














Comments