1 Month

We have officially hit the one month mark here at the hospital and don't you know last night was similiar to the way I came in. How fitting right?

Aaron and I had dinner and then he wheeled me outside for a bit to get some fresh air and don't you know I started having contractions.  I have been having contractions, but they have just been coming and going here and there throughout the day which is normal. 

So after feeling about three contractions within a half hour we headed in and I continued to have more.  We did the nightly monitoring to see how the babies were responding to the contractions and they were perfectly fine so they came off the monitor but I stayed on to track my contractions.

Turns out I was having contractions every five to seven minutes and by 11:00 p.m. I was given a shot that knocked them out.  So everything is fine now :) Thank God!

As for Caroline and Landen's ultrasound yesterday, Caroline weighs 2.11lbs and Landen weighs 3.2.  Their fluid levels were both appropriate as well..They really are growing strong!  We finally got a profile picture of Caroline...every time we have an ultrasound she turns her head away.  My most enjoyable moment was when the ultrasound tech laughed and said look at all of Landen's hair! It's the cutest thing!




I belive that's all for now! Hopefully it will be quiet and I will not have any news for you all in the next couple days....I'm really looking forward to doing a 2 month post! Here's to four more great weeks to come!

Comments