We Made it to 30!?

30 weeks



It's really amazing to be sitting here at 30 weeks when just the other day we were told "we're going to have these babies!"  We have now saved our babies 9 days out of the NICU.  It still has my head spinning but I won't dwell on that for your sake and mine....


I have now been moved back to the "other side" where I was before (in a shoebox of a room-but no room mate)...luckily some of my favorite nurses came to visit me in labor and delivery and I told them my Dr. mentioned moving me back and the nurse said she had a patient leaving a private room and I could have it (It pays having been here almost 6 weeks).  


So now I'm in room 96.....this room is sooooo tiny...so tiny that having one other person in it makes it feel full...but I'm trying not to focus on how cramped it is compared to my suite (which was easily twice the size of this room if not a little more).


Moving on.....


Dr. Report for today...today's Dr. said she was really surprised to see me out of labor and delivery...She said last week she thought we might get weeks out of me but now she said maybe a week at most with my current status-being 5cm and that Caroline is at station 0. Station 0 is as low as it goes before she comes out (sorry if that was too much). She said my water could just break at any second...none of us know. All of that puts me on pins and needles...So no more meds..I'm just to sit in bed and wait.


I get to have an ultrasound today to check fluid levels. I'm excited to get out and see them. Landen has been an absolute maniac...I swear he's going to come out with his legs and arms swinging at the dr. The babies have been hiccuping which is a good thing. It shows they are practicing breathing. So that is awesome :)


As for me, contractions have been coming and going...there are periods of time where they will be steady and then once I'm on the monitor they are gone completely. My hips are slowly starting to feel better...I'm still in pretty good pain..the physical therapist is going to come today and hopefully give me some advice as to what I can do..the dr. said it may not be much since I'm so far dilated... Mentally, I'm not quiet sure where I'm at...I'm still sorting through all of this...definitely feeling a little tried emotionally. I keep trying to give myself pep talks...they some times work....distractions are more helpful at this point.


Coming up....


Our next growth scan is on Tuesday next week.  Aside from that there is nothing else going on (that we know of lol)...


 Here is to another day!


Enjoy your weekend and as always, I'll post if anything changes :)

Comments