27 weeks!

YAY!!!! Another week has passed and we are SUPER close to making it to 28 weeks which is our first milestone!!!

Not a whole lot to report today. I met with the Dr. who had sent me here three weeks ago and she almost seemed relieved by my current status. She said she was really worried when I came in but from how I've settled down (no contractions the past few days!!) I probably just needed to be off my feet with having twins.  I was left feeling like our chances of making it to 30 plus weeks it totally doable :)

That's pretty much it...it sounds like I'm going to have a pretty good view of all the bad weather coming our way today...that should be interesting!

Have a Great Day!!

Love and Hugs!!

Comments

  1. 27 weeks!!!!!! You need to have a partay in that penthouse suite of yours!! Thank you Jesus for taking care of Danielle and those precious little babies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment