We've Made It to 28 Weeks!

28 weeks!
 I can't tell you how much better days are here in my corner suite when it's sunny out! Yesterday was just a blah day...at least it started that way. I think between the rainy day and the constant worry about Caroline it just zapped a "super" good mood ( I often tell my nurses I'm doing "super" and they for some reason get a kick out of it...I suppose most women here aren't feeling so "super" and rightly so...).
 

 But, GOOD NEWS TODAY!

   The ultrasound techs actually came up to my room today bright and early to do the ultrasound and Caroline's fluid is up to 3.2 :) It had been at 4, but anything above 2 is good. It's AWESOME news and it was instant relief hearing that number! 

  Landen is doing well, his fluid was the same ,7, and is now head down. So I have Caroline on my left side head down and Landen on my right.  In the past 24 hours they have been extremely busy. The crazy movements I'm feeling and seeing at times make me laugh out loud. I can definitely tell when they are awake and sleeping. I'm excited to be feeling them move more because it means they are growing! We go next Tuesday to see how much bigger they have grown!  Any guesses out there?!

    I am doing pretty good, my belly has had a growth spurt this week! Some of the clothes I was wearing when I first got here are just too tight now :)   The new medicine seems to be doing it's job with controlling the contractions. I have been feeling contractions here and there throughout the day, but nothing to worry about. This past Monday I had gained a pound and so far no swelling..yay! You would think sitting in the same bed for almost a month now would make you sore and achy, but so far I'm doing okay...I get a little uncomfortable from time to time but who doesn't with twins! I continue to have visitors every day which is always nice, especially on those not so "super" days.

    We're moving into this next week with positive attitudes and our short term goal is 30 weeks. Our long term goal is 32.  From the beginning of all of this we had 32 weeks as our long term goal and it's amazing it will be here soon...anything after that is bonus!

   I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy this beautiful day!

Here is a picture of the duck since we first came here :)



Love and Hugs!
Danielle, Caroline, and Landen

Comments