Baby Shower Fun!

The weekend has been great! My sister and Aunt Joyce had a beautiful shower at our house. Aaron was the guest of honor and I got to skype in to see him open gifts :) Thank you to everyone for coming! I had tried to get a "pass" out of this place, because the Dr.'s do that, but my Dr. on call yesterday said no...lol..I tried.

That didn't ruin all the fun my parents and I had. They brought cakes, yes two, one for the nurses and one for us to share. They also brought some presents and lunch-which is golden :) They stayed all day and we had a ton of fun together and with the nurses (check out pictures below).

Aaron came down afterwards and brought me food from the shower and some of the gifts for me to see...aside from not physically being there, I feel like I had a party. I only wish I could put everything away in the nursery...

I hope you all are having a good weekend! It's supposed to be a beautiful day...I'm seeing a wheel chair ride outside in my future ;)



Check out those cute cake toppers that I can put in the nursery! Thanks Sis! The cake is beautiful!!

Servattii's Cake For Me :) Yummmmmy!

The cake for the nurses! They know me for the duck....which is why he's on the cake :)

Mom and Dad started a Troll Bracelet for me! It's beautiful!!

The charm in the middle is called "expecting." It's precious!

Comments