32 Weeks Baby!


Back when we first came.....



7 1/2 Weeks Later....We've Made It!!!

Today is the BIG day....It's the milestone we had our hearts set on since the day I was admitted! It feels like we've reached the top of the mountain...I have to be honest though...I'm now hoping for 34 weeks, but I also know that may be a more difficult challenge with my current status...regardless, our babes are not going to be in the NICU for as long as they could have! 

I go this afternoon for a fluid check at 2:00...We have no reason to worry about that at all..but I am very curious to see Landen's position. With them growing you would think it would hold him in one place, but it doesn't seem to keep him from stretching my belly to accommodate his desired position....trouble already ;)

Anyways, we wish you all a Happy Easter and also a Happy Passover! Enjoy your weekend and the beautiful weather!!!

Love
Aaron, Danielle, Landen, and Caroline

Comments

  1. You look fantastic! I am soooo happy you are able to post this today!

    Thinking of you all. Happy Easter.

    Annie & Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie & Lou! We wish you a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

      <3
      Danielle, Aaron, Landen and Caroline

      Delete

Post a Comment