34 Weeks!


34 weeks....I don't know what to say without repeating myself from past post. We are so thankful for everyone and everything that has helped us reach this point.  As of today, I finally feel the excitement of having the twins knowing they are safe and sound and that we are more than likely going to leave here with them. 

I came into the hospital having to adjust my thinking regarding our pregnancy and how life was going to drastically change for what we hoped was several weeks.  Now I'm getting to adjust my thinking to going home and having the twins with us...IT'S AN AWESOME FEELING!!!

I went for my fluid check today, Caroline's was a little lower than usual.  She's usually around 4 or 5 and it was 2.8.  Not worrisome at this point but the Dr. put an order for me to go for our growth scan on Monday rather than Tuesday. Just to be on the safe side.  She also informed me at this point, they won't be trying to stop my contractions if I were to begin having them- so no more shots. 

The Dr. said I could begin moving around a little more-don't worry I will be easing into it. I won't be running laps up and down the hallway..I physically couldn't do that even if I wanted to.  The last thing we chatted about was my blood pressure. I did get the 24 hr. test back and it is up to 2.2. from 1.5...they wait till you hit 3.0 to start considering all factors and delivering.

At this point my blood pressure is still inconsistent, my headaches don't really correlate with the high and low blood pressure, and I have yet to swell up. The Dr. seems to think in the next week and a half we will be meeting these little bambinos....but they also never thought we would have made it this far. Regardless, they will deliver me by 37 weeks because of the gestational hypertension...no matter when they come now, we're ready and it will all be good!!

We hope you enjoy your weekend!! We will definitely be enjoying ours!!!

Comments