What the Docs are saying...

 Today is just a yucky day for me.  I woke up with a headache and nausea and I just overall feel like, for a lack of better words, crap.  I'm hoping it will go away....

My blood pressure continues to go up and down but yesterday there were some high reads so they went ahead and did the blood test this morning for preeclampsia and it came back negative. So tonight we'll have results on my 24 hr. test (not until late).

The Doctors talked this morning and said next week this time if I've not delivered they are going to let me start walking around so I can gain some muscle tone back and let nature do what it wants to do with delivery. Out of the 9 1/2 weeks I've been here, I have only walked up the hall three times (I had to get out!)...and let me tell you I am sllllllooooowwwwwww. The Dr. said their goal is for us to go home with the babies and they feel confident since the twins had two rounds of steroids and being 35 weeks, we'll be in good shape after next week. Between now and then, the twins will be practicing feeding so it's important they cook a little longer.

If I felt better today, I think I would be ecstatic at the thought of getting to move around in a week but right now staying in bed sounds a heck of a lot better...Hopefully getting outside this afternoon will help me feel better...It better because I'm getting my hair done tonight!

Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. Enjoy the sunshine! We miss your smiles, but are so excited that you and the babies are doing so well! And that they may go home with you is double exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment