Pink Moon

All is well, just got back from my fluid check and everything is fine. Landen has 7 and Caroline was right around 4.  Landen is head down...so it's been both his and her feet/ legs that I have been feeling and seeing move so much.

Going down to my appointment, I learned from my transporter that it's a full moon....anyone who knows me at school knows that I swear by the moon making the children wacky. Every time we have just an off day, I'll find out that it's a full moon.  I also learned from my neighbor this full moon is called a pink moon. Ya learn something new every day.....
                                          

Full Pink Moon – April This name came from the herb moss pink, or wild ground phlox, which is one of the earliest widespread flowers of the spring. Other names for this month’s celestial body include the Full Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon, and among coastal tribes the Full Fish Moon, because this was the time that the shad swam upstream to spawn.

Supposedly around here at the hospital things can get a little crazy with a full moon as well...I'm curious to see how the night plays out...I'm keeping my fingers crossed it has no effect on us :-)  It'll be a nice clear night to see the moon...I can't see it from where I am...maybe you will ;-)

Happy Friday!!!!

Comments