Hoppy Easter!


Happy Easter! We hope you have enjoyed your day with family and friends :) 

Yesterday and today have been less than comfortable. Yesterday afternoon and evening was spent on the monitor. My contractions would reeve up for about an hour then spread out over the next and then they would reeve up again. So last night ended with a shot which knocked out the contractions and eased the discomfort.

I've had the same  with contractions today...they started at 4:30 a.m. and then later in the morning they started up again. Some of my contractions would last for four minutes which...aside from that, we're fine you would think all this activity would send me into labor again, but I supposed it's just not time...I have a feeling we're getting closer though.

That's about it for now...I'll write tomorrow :-)

Comments