8 Weeks- WOW!

I received an email from a friend today and she reminded me of how amazing God's timing is. Last Friday when we hit 32 weeks, I somehow did not realize how our big milestone landed on Good Friday.  It was indeed a very Good Friday, and we are excited to be headed into a new week!


I'm feeling much better today. I feel like I'm back to normal now. Last night I was monitored for awhile and then had another shot and it did the trick. I was a little frustrated with the resident Dr. who was disagreeing with what my Dr.s wanted. She even had a little bit of an attitude which I wasn't too impressed by.

 I more or less told her you aren't touching me until you speak with my Dr. and at that rate only my Dr. is going to touch me. I still don't understand why my Dr. that's on call isn't consulted with first before these residents. Anyways...I got my shot, which is what I wanted, and they left me alone. 

With the day-to-day changes in how I feel I'm still not up for visitors. I just never know when the contractions are going to hit and how I'm going to feel. Sometimes it happens so early in the morning or I'm up late at night that I spend most of the day sleeping.  With getting bigger I don't sleep as well either so I'm usually asleep for a good two hours in the afternoon too (I'll be snoozing here after lunch for sure!)

So we've now been here for 8 weeks! Wow! It's crazy. It's been 8 weeks since I've done a lot of things...I wonder if I'm going to feel "free" when I leave here or if it will just feel weird being back out in the world. It's going to be weird being able to get up and walk or go wherever I want. I can't even leave my room right now. While it will be nice to be back to "normal"  I have a feeling I will miss having my meals made and people cleaning up for me. :)  That will all be a reality check :-)

I believe that is it for now! I'm excited to go tomorrow for our growth scan tomorrow to see how much they have grown!

Enjoy your day!! I'll be sure to post their growth tomorrow :)

Love and Hugs,
Danielle

Comments