Monday, Monday

It's Monday, and I've been here now for 7 weeks! Wow is all I can say! I can't believe I've been away from work, home, my puppies, shopping, and everything else outside of these hospital walls...It really has gone pretty quick. At this rate if I were to make it to 35 or 36 weeks (like my neighbor across the hall in the same position as me) I am well over half way through this journey!   I'm ecstatic to start this week and praying we reach Friday, the big 32 week mark! 

This past weekend was quiet. Nothing too exciting to report on. I can tell you this though, yesterday Landen and Caroline were extremely active. There were several periods of time where they were moving non-stop. It's the neatest thing to feel the both of them going at it.  Last night Landen was pushing like crazy on my ribs.  I have never felt so uncomfortable, he finally moved during the night. I can only imagine what it's going to be like as they get even bigger.  :-)

Speaking of getting bigger, the nurse just came in and weighed me and I have now gained 43lbs.  Woohoo! lol

I can't think of anything else fun and exciting to share with you.....Have a great day!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on 31 weeks - going for more! We miss you here! Thank you for keeping us posted.

    Getting ready for out Pesach break....boy do we need it! Also getting ready for WDC trip! Woohoo!

    Take good care of yourself. Everyone sends their love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment