35 Weeks Feels SOOOO SWEET!!

God is SO good!!
Yesterday was a great day! Mom brought me lunch and after lunch we headed out for a big walk around the hospital :) It was fun! We went down to the lobby, visited the gift shop, and went outside!   Then in the evening after having taken a nap and rested up, Aaron ran me around the hospital...I have no idea how to get around the hospital, but he sure does. We were all over the place for a good 45 minutes. I'm taking him to a very special place tonight when he comes. I can't tell you where we are going to go until tomorrow because he checks the blog:) So tomorrow I'll tell you where we wondered off too! 

I'm feeling really good this morning. I woke up with a sore back and I wondered if it was from walking, but I believe it was just from sleeping on my side all night. I was up at 6:00 this morning and decided a shower would probably make me feel better and it did.  So I was up and ready by 7:00.  I walked down to the family waiting room and got me a yummy coffee, toasted my bagel, and enjoyed chatting with my mom on the phone over breakfast.  It's very motivating being able to get up and move around.  I feel like I have more energy!! I even stood up to blow dry and flat iron my hair (I've had to sit in the past due to bed rest restrictions).  The change of pace has come at a really good time!! It's going to keep me going especially if we are here for another two weeks.

Today I will be going for my scan for fluid, so nothing too exciting there.  I may then go walk the floor with my neighbor across the way. She's in the same situation as I am. She came in four days before me so we have both been here the same amount of time.  She gets to leave Monday though since she will be full-term, which is awesome! I will miss her. When I couldn't get up, she would always check in on me and visit with me which really was so nice.

As for any Dr. reports, they are all excited for us. It's so nice that every time they come in they are so positive, up beat, and excited to deliver them.  Yesterday, Dr. Rinala said Dr. Clark is hoping she gets to deliver the babes on Sunday, since it's her day on. Rinala said they are all wanting dibs on taking care of us :-)  Which makes it fun. It'll be fun to see who does deliver us :)

I believe I said this way back when we first came, but it's still true, we have seen and received through this experience an abundant amount of love from so many people. It's baffling to us after ten weeks that we continue to receive words of encouragement, thoughts, and prayers. You all are so genuine. We pray God will bless you as he has blessed us with each one of you.

Enjoy Your Weekend!!! We will let you know if the little bambinos decide to debut!!


Comments

  1. Danielle- So glad you are at 35 weeks! Your positive attitude and resolve are an inspiration. Keep up the good work and soon you and Aaron can have a night out and the Balks will be all ready to babysit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment