Little Bambinos!

Our little bambinos really grew from our last growth scan! Everything looks great! Landen is head down in my right hip and his feet are stretched to my left ribs. She is of course way low with her body and feet running up my left side. Needless to say she's a little squished and he's all sprawled out :-) I had a big weight gain in the last week, I've now gained 50lbs...I have to say I only feel it in my belly.....and with the results from today I think I am right.. 

So here are their stats for this week:
Landen at 30 Weeks: 3lbs 15oz
           at 32 Weeks:  4lbs 11oz
                           
Caroline at 30 Weeks: 3lbs 6oz 
             at 32 Weeks: 4lbs 2oz               

We're really lookin' good! Already getting close to another week! Enjoy your evening!!

Comments