Gooooooooo Reds!

I've never been to the Opening Day Parade because of work or school, but today I'm getting to watch it on TV :)  It's nice to finally see it! 

I didn't sleep the best last night...well I did up until 5:00 and then the parade of people started in...by the time I'd fall asleep someone else would come in. I was so sleepy that I ended up sleeping on and off until 11:30 or so.  I'm at the end of the hallway but for some reason today it has sounded like I am on the main drag..it's been so noisy.

I don't have much to report today, as I've said in the past, the Dr.'s consider me now 32 weeks today...but in my books it's tomorrow. So I'm not celebrating until then.  The Dr. that was in today said our situation is very rare. She said I fall into 1% of people who can have my status and still be pregnant. I had no idea it was that slim...my neighbor across the hall is in the same position so I figured they see this all the time...turns out that's not the case. Aaron and I both know it's because of our trust in God and all the prayers that we've been lifted up in.  We again are forever grateful for all the support. We're going to have some healthy babes now!

The kiddos have been really active. We go tomorrow for a fluid check. I'm curious to see how Landen is positioned because of all his moving around. He's always is flippin' on us.  We'll be sure to post a belly picture tomorrow....it really has grown..that's based on what people say when they see me :p

Have a great afternoon!

Danielle

Comments