Gotta Move!

Yay! Today is offically my first day off bed rest!  The Mercy Me song "Gotta Move" keeps ringing in my ear.  It's one of those songs that has kept me moving through our journey to parenthood :-)  If you've never heard it, look it up....It's a good one. 

So I've already made a couple trips to the kitchen up the hall. It was nice to get my own drink and toast my own bagel. I am about to start getting ready and then mom will be here with some lunch...following lunch will be our first trip out into the hospital. We'll see how far I make it.  I of course don't want to over do it on the first day...Then it will be nap time! I've gotta soak up the naps now since we're getting closer!

Aside from getting out of my room, I had my 24 hr. test and blood test this morning and both came back normal. So still no preeclampsia. Which is great. My blood pressure is still up and down, but that has become my norm now.

I hear it's going to be a pretty nice day out! I hope you all enjoy it!!

Love and Hugs!
Danielle

Comments

  1. Yeah, out of bed! Miss Independent! Rest a lot too! We miss you and your pretty smiling face!
    Rexie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment