33 Weeks!


Alright, we've made it to 33 weeks today! Regardless of how much longer we last, the reality is setting in that we will be parents VERY SOON!!!!! We are ECSTATIC!!

My parents came down and took me outside today! It was wonderful...a starbucks smoothie and the sun....it felt like I was at the beach! I of course stayed out as long as we could and I managed to get a little more of a tan today! I was sure to wear a tank top this time :-) It was not only beautiful out, but it was a great visit! They are wonderful!!

My blood pressure continues to fluctuate. More on the higher end than lower. I have now had two blood test done that both came back negative for preeclampsia. I will find out tonight on my 24 hour test if it's positive or negative for preeclampsia...regardless, the doctors are still comfortable with where I'm at and not concerned at this point.

The Dr. who came in today said next week we will start discussing our plan for delivery. Either they will just let me go until my body decides to deliver or if my blood pressure continues to be up, they will induce me. I went today for their fluid check and all is well and Landen is still head down. Hopefully with how big they have gotten he won't pull a fast one on us and move.

I talked to NICU yesterday. She said if we delivered today they would be able to regulate their body temperature and breath on their own. She said some babies may need a little extra oxygen but it wouldn't be a big deal. They also said they may or may not come out feeding. They usually don't learn/practice that until 34 weeks. 

She mentioned they would probably be a little jaundice which is expected being early and would need treated for that. The Dr. said at worse they would be in the NICU for two weeks probably. But she said she has seen babies at 33/34 weeks come out eating like champs and getting along just fine and they only stay for a few days.

Regardless, we're in an excellent place with these two! Things are going to be so much better for them and it's nice knowing we can breathe a little easier!!! We are SOOOOO VERY THANKFUL!!!!!!!

Once I know something on this 24 hour test, I'll post an update... Otherwise, I think that is all the info I have...Enjoy this beautiful evening and weekend!!

Love and Hugs!!
Danielle, Landen and Caroline ;-)


Comments